Massage Bliss Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or entity) and Massage Goddess LLC DBA Massage Bliss that sets forth the legal terms and conditions for your access to and use of www.massagebliss.vegas and any other website or app owned and operated by massage bliss.
2. Massage Bliss is currently only operating in Las Vegas and all terms and conditions apply to you.
3. It is a good idea to read these terms because these terms create a legally binding Agreement between you and us. By accessing or using the site or app, you are accepting this agreement and agree to use the services in accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Some of our services may have additions, rules, policies, and procedures. Where such additional terms apply, we will make them available for you. A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be downloaded, saved or printed for your convenience.
4. You confirm that you are able to enter the Agreement. As a condition of your use of the services, you confirm and warrant to us that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in section 10 and have the right and capacity to enter into these terms or, if you are under age, you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to this Agreement.
5. Please pay attention to all terms and conditions and read carefully.
6. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these terms, do not access or use the services.
7. Massage Goddess LLC DBA Massage Bliss is a company registered in Nevada, USA. Our office head quarters is located in Las Vegas NV. You can contact us by calling 702-994-4514.
8. If we have to contact you, we will do so by phone or by email to the number or address provided by you at time of registration. Emails count as written proof of communication and are contractual.
9. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement or to modify or discontinue the services offered by Massage Bliss at any point in time. If we change this Agreement, we will give you notice by posting the revised agreement on the website or app. Therefore, you agree to keep your contact information up to date. Please check this Agreement often to see if it has been updated.
11. Our software requires you to create an account. We may supply you with a user identification and password. You agree to be responsible for all your activity that accrues under your account and agree to be responsible for maintaining the security of your password and user identification. You can delete your account at any time, for any reason by calling Massage Bliss. 702-944-4514.
12. Eligibility- Only legal adults may create an account with Massage Bliss, however parents may give permission to their children, ages 16 and above to receive a massage.
13. If you are a therapist or customer, you agree not to contact each other directly about our services. You agree to use the website or app to schedule appointments.
14. When you use our services, you agree that you will not:
15. 1. violate this agreement
2. violate any law or regulation
i. 3.reach any agreements you enter into with any 3rd parties.
1. 4. Violate, infringe, or misappropriate other peoples intellectual property.
2. 5. engage in any behavior that is inappropriate, profane, or abusive, including sexual misconduct.
3. 6. harass or harm another individual.
4. 7. impersonate any person
1. Payments-Prices for all services rendered will be indicated on order page when scheduling an appointment. Although tipping is not required, it is an industry standard and appreciated by the therapists. Amount is at your discretion based on quality of massage session.
1. a. A 40% hold fee is charged at time of booking via Paypal, a valid credit card or debit card. The remaining amount is due at the end of each therapy session. Customer can choose to pay with cash or credit card directly to the therapist. For example: A one hour swedish massage is $125. $50 is charged at the time of the booking in order to hold the appointment. The remaining amount of $75 is due immediately upon completion of the massage. Failure to pay the therapist upon completion will result in a charge to your payment method used when booking the appointment.
2. b. Parking Policy- If there is a fee associated with parking at your location (ex. Hotel) please be prepared to add this amount to the total cost of the massage therapy.
1. Cancellations and Rescheduling- after booking is completed you will receive a text message confirming appointment. If you need to cancel, you may do so up to 4 hours before the time of your appointment for full refund. We highly recommend rescheduling or gifting the appointment to a friend or family member instead of canceling. If you cancel with less than 3 hours notice you will be charged the 40% hold fee with no refund. (rescheduling or gifting is recommended). If you cancel within 2 hours of your appointment you will be charged the full amount of the session. This is to compensate the therapist for their wasted time. They could have booked another appointment with someone else. Please be respectful of our therapists time.
2. Liability- Massage Bliss accepts NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BEAR SOLE LIABILITY FOR ALL SERVICES PROVIDED. MASSAGE BLISS ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR INDEPENDENT CONRACTORS SAFETY OR SECURITY. BOTH CLIENT AND THERAPIST PARTICIPATE IN MASSAGE THERAPY AT THEIR OWN RISK. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR UTALIZES A 24/7, 365 DAY A YEAR MONITORING DEFENSIVE LINE BY HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESIONALS. ALL THERAPIST ARE LICENSED AND VETTED, HOWEVER IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO GURANTEE QUALITY OF EACH MASSAGE SESSION. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US TO REPORT ANY UNSATISFACTORY MASSAGE SESSSIONS.
3. COPYRIGHT- DO NOT COPY ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING WEBSITE, APP, NAME, DESIGN, LOGO, OR INFORMATION. ANY INFRINGEMENT UPON THAT WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
1. Account termination- massage bliss reserves the right subject to NEVADA LAW to terminate this agreement and your access to our site and services. If you owe Massage Bliss any money at the time of termination, payment is required immediately. If termination is a result of any violation of a law or regulation we reserve the right to inform law enforcement. You may cancel your account at any time.
4. IF SO DESIRED, PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. THANK YOU.